Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in Town

After two weeks of going some 2000 miles down those Californian highways I'm back! I've been out of touch with what's been going on for the past two weeks, but it seems like Springsteen and the band have really been tearing it up. Rare covers have been flying all over the set lists, so I hope to catch up on my diet of bootlegs soon. To my pleasant surprise somebody in the Springsteen organization decided to link my site up to the official site for coverage of some of these rare gems. Many thanks to whoever is responsible for that. I'm not affiliated to the Springsteen organization in anyway, Boss Tracks is purely a fan going mad on the covers and bootlegs. So to find myself on the official web site is a major kick for this fan boy!

California was 45 heaven! I found myself flipping through boxes and stacks at the Amoeba record stores, plus many more little ones, that litter the great state of California for hours in a time, uncovering many gems I never thought I'd find at such bargain prices. Of course I'll be scrambling to review some of them in the next few weeks.

No comments: